Tuesday, July 9, 2013

is elf a good makeup brand

Its okay, some is good XD some isn't =/ but I own a few things by them, an for the price its great XD but there are some things I wouldn't buy from them, for ex I. You don't have to stuff your make up bag with all the big brand names for it to work and be good ! A brand I've tried recently and been quite impressed with is e. l. f. A good brand is Elf - they have good quality makeup for a great price,Skin tone breaks down into two types, yellow based (olive skin), and pink based (pinkish. I need to restock my personal makeup because literally all of mine went bad, Is ELF a good brand to go with? Their website offers a basic.
I love the brand and never plan on changing and elf has great eye make up and NYC eyeliners are my favorite they are dark and the stay put,Replyk Like. Read ratings and reviews on the best and worst e. l. f Cosmetics products based on ingredients, possible toxins, carcinogens, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment